Through elegant design and an innovative approach, the dual interface plate negates the need for complex and/or exposed linkage systems when mounting multiple monitoring/control devices to a single actuator interface. With both housing and cover being anodized aluminium and the pinions and internal components being 304 stainless steel, this is a compact, robust and versatile unit. Rated to IP66 with an operating temperature range of -30°C to +80°C (-50°C to +60°C optional) the dual interface plate is well suited to many applications and environments.
- All interfaces in accordance with VDI/VDE 3845
- The completely mechanical transmission is play free.
- Maintenance free execution.
- Allowable mechanical load up to 10Nm.
- Housing and cover in anodized Aluminium
- Pinions and mechanical parts in 304 Stainless Steel
- Rated to IP66
- Temperature range -30°C to +80°C (-50°C to +60°C Optional)
- Fully stainless steel unit available for arduous or offshore applications